Data We Collect
We may collect information such as:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Additional information relating to customer surveys
How We Use The Information
We collect this information to provide you with better, personalized service. In particular, we collect the data for:
- Keeping your records internally
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send relevant promotional emails to the email address you provide
- Occasionally, we may use the information to contact you regarding a market study that we are conducting.
We implement suitable electronic, procedural, and physical measures to maintain the security of the information you provide to us. No unauthorized access to your data is allowed on our platform.
A cookie is a small file saved to your computer system with your permission. Cookies help to analyze your web traffic and store your preferences for the website.
Cookies help us to monitor which pages people visit most and do not give us any information that you do not expressly agree to provide.
You can choose to decline cookies, in which case, we will be unable to save information regarding your current and subsequent sessions.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may decide to restrict the collection or use of your information by:
- Checking any box that indicates you don’t want your information used for direct marketing
- If you would like to revoke the permission you previously gave us to use your information for direct marketing, contact us via email at email@example.com.
We will not sell, lease, or distribute your personal information to third parties without your express permission unless the law requires us to do so.