It is obvious when a broken faucet is leaking if it is in an open place. However, sometimes a water leak is hard to spot until it causes a lot of damage. When hidden pipes leak, you often cannot fix them with DIY techniques.
If you have made repeated attempts to find a water leak to no avail, you should hire a plumbing company. Call Lifetime Plumbing for water leak detection as soon as possible to stop further problems from developing. We use advanced leak detection technology to find the source of the issue. Here are some reasons why you need a professional plumbing service.
Water Leak Detection – Detect And Repair Slab Leaks
Slab leaks happen when a pipe inside the concrete gets damaged. Slab leaks are notoriously hard to detect and repair. Contact Lifetime Plumbing if you see the following telltale signs of a slab leak.
- If you hear running water when no faucet or toilet is running
- Persistently moist or wet carpet or floor
- Call a plumber if you find wet drywall on lower levels of your house. You may also notice mold growing on the moist surface.
- If your basement has a persistent mildew smell, you should consider the possibility of a slab leak. Call a professional to rule it out.
- A sudden, unexplainable increase in your water bill
- Visible water damage to the foundation of your house
Our plumbers can also help with emergency plumbing, commercial plumbing, residential plumbing, installing and repairing water heaters, gas leaks, drain cleaning, tankless water heater repair and installation, and faucet installation and repair.
Contact Lifetime Plumbing for your Water Leak Detection and Repair!